A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekou Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sekou Kelsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sekou Kelsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kelsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Sparta Community Hospital District
- Protestant Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sekou Khary Kelsey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sekou K. Kelsey practice?
- Dr. Sekou Kelsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sekou Kelsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, IL.
See Belleville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.