Dr. Sekuleo Gathers Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sekuleo Gathers?

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Caring. patient, professional, accurate

Worst doctor EVER

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

spent $3500 for 5 minutes and he did not help me at all. He was rude and arrogant. worst hotel trip and hotel doctor I have ever dealt with.

Thank you Dr. Gathers!

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I was searching for somewhere to leave a good rating for Dr. Gathers and was shocked to read a negative commentary on this site. I had a wonderful experience with him and am so grateful for his quick care. It saved my vacation! I was in NY for a quick 2-night layover on my way to London and came down with horrible food poisoning. The reaction was so violent that I actually broke blood vessels all over my face. I didnt want to go to the hospital because it takes so long and I was afraid I would sit there feeling this way for hours. I was alone in the hotel, in a city I didnt know well, so I when I called the concierge they called Dr. Gathers. I didnt even know such a thing existed! Doctors making housecalls? Anyway, within 30 minutes, I was receiving a shot to help relieve the nausea and by the next morning, I was weak but feeling well enough to board the plane and continue with my vacation. Sure, it wasnt cheap, but it was MUCH less expensive than the emergency room would have been and Im one of those people who is happy to pay for quick head of the line service when Im feeling so horrible Dr. Gathers was very sweet and thorough, and even called me 2 days later to follow up on how I was feeling. Thats more than my own doctor does, truth be told. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for urgent, effective care.

Sherry Wotzke Nakanishi guest of SHERRYNETHERLANDS

Posted on August 13th, 2011

I had a stye and needed it removed as I was taking a cruise in two days time. I went to Mt. Sinai Hospital but could not receive an appointment due to the late notice.I returned to my hotel and was told I may have a doctor come to the hotel.Dr. Sekuleo Gathers arrived quickly, and very professionally removed the stye. In a very short time, I was free of pain with no infection.It is indeed a wonderful find to have such prompt and professional Doctor when seekingtreatment for illnesses while travelling.Thank you very much.

Should take medical lisence away

Posted on July 13th, 2011

my experience with this doctor at the hotel I stayed at was horrible! He was in my room for 5 minutes and charged over 900$. Beware when using this doctor. He will do more harm then good.

Posted on July 26th, 2017