A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekwon Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Patient Care
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Jang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sekwon Jang MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sekwon Jang practice?
- Dr. Sekwon Jang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sekwon Jang practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Oncologists.