A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sekwon Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sekwon Jang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Patient Care
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Jang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sekwon Jang MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sekwon Jang practice?
- Dr. Sekwon Jang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sekwon Jang practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Oncologists.