Dr. Selcuk Tombul DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 28th, 2016
Good dr.

April 28th, 2016
save my life
Thanks to dr. tombul for saving my life and having to come in on a sunday at that,If it was not for him I would not be here today...

March 11th, 2016
Very greedy after money will not recommend at all

April 27th, 2015
Will not recommend this doctor
I had gone to this man about three years ago, he had ordered a test to be done on my heart valves, after the test, I saw this man for an office visit, he told me that ,two of my leaky heart valves going to have to be repair sooner, or later. I had gone back to my other cardiogist that I had gone to in the first place, my first cardiogist, had did a heart cath,after the producer, my first cardiogist told me that those two leaky heart valves, the leakage are mild,he me not to worry about . after the producer,i not never go back to tombul, anymore,because this man is, money hungry, uncaring, unfriendly, and absolutely no bedside manner at all. I'm so glad I had gone back to my first cardiogist, for good. A friend of mine, had gone to tombul, she told me that, this man had told her that she need open heart surgery, this man told my friend she going to have surgery too, my friend did the same thing I had did, she gone to another cardiogist too, the cardiogist had checked her heart out too,and told her that her heart is fine. To me, tombul will find a way to get more, more, and more, money. I strongly will not recommend this man to anyone at all! !!!!!