A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seldon Deshotels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seldon Deshotels, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshotels graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Deshotels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seldon Joseph Deshotels MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seldon J. Deshotels practice?
- Dr. Seldon Deshotels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seldon Deshotels practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.