A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selena Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selena Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selena Fu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selena Y Fu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Selena Y. Fu practice?
- Dr. Selena Fu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Selena Fu practices Ophthalmology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Anaheim Ophthalmologists.