Dr. Selene Pena, MD
1 Ave. Albolote
Plaza Real Suite #310
Guaynabo, PR 00969
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selene Pena, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorders / ADD
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression Major Depressive Disorder
- Combination Psychotherapy and Medication Management
- Medication / Psychopharmacology
- Mood Disorders / Affective Disorders
- Outpatient Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 4 awards.
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Selene Pena practice?
- Dr. Selene Pena practices Psychiatry near Guaynabo, PR.