A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selim Newaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selim Newaz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selim Newaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newaz graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Newaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selim Newaz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Selim Newaz practice?
- Dr. Selim Newaz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Selim Newaz practices Internal Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.