A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selim Suner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selim Suner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selim Suner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hyperbaric Medicine International And Disaster Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suner graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Suner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selim Suner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Selim Suner practice?
- Dr. Selim Suner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Selim Suner practices Emergency Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Emergency Physicians.