A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selina Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selina Lin, Vitreo Retina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selina Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selina Jia-Hwa Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Selina J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Selina Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Selina Lin practices Ophthalmology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Bushnell, FL.
See Sandusky Ophthalmologists.