A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selina Siu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Siu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Gouverneur HealthCare ServicesBellevue Hospital Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Selina Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Selina W. Siu practice?
Dr. Selina Siu practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Salena Siu, Dr. Marci Siu, Dr. Celia Siu, Dr. Marcie Siu, Dr. Marcelle Siu, Dr. Marcela Siu