A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sellmann Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sellmann Schulz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sellmann Schulz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schulz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sellmann Charles Schulz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sellmann C. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Sellmann Schulz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sellmann Schulz practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.