Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
I've been with Dr. Azeez for over 20+ years! Always go beyond the call of duty. I moved to Florida and continue to speak with Dr Azeez and Dr Thomas about my children heath issues

October 22nd, 2013
Finance Department
When I first met Dr. Azeez, she made me feel so welcomed. She treated my daughters like she knew them for a long time. Her staff is so professional, respectful and dedicated; they treat you like a family. I would, without hesitations, recommend Dr. Azeez not only because I am a mother who cares about the well being of her kids, but because 32 years of experience gives me the confidence that my daughters are in good hands.

August 28th, 2013
Great Doctor HORRIBLE STAFF!!!!
I've been with doctor Azeez for over 14yrs... She is a highly knowledgeable doctor. She deserves a better staff, one of the receptionist is extremely rude.. rude.. rude.. She has no patience and is very impersonal !! She is absolutely unapproachable, has no manners and makes my daughter feel scared ! I have heard her talk over the phone with patients and yell at them and belittle them , then when she hangs up she makes a nasty remarks about the patients!! I've witnessed this every time I have been there... Even with my daughter being so so sick she sat there and argued with me instead of helping me, which I know for a fact she could have helped me!!!! The other secretary is also very unhelpful and follows the others lead... This alone has made me switch doctors not really because of the Doctor her self just the staff!! When I have to make an appointment I know I'm in for a bad day!!!

September 6th, 2011
As a mother of two, I really need to have a very dedicated, dependable and overall professional pediatrician. As a first time patient, they made me feel like they new my daughters since they were born, her staff is very professional and respectful. I couldn't have asked for more.