Dr. Selma Wilson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 2nd, 2016
Mr
Dr Wilson has been nothing but a wonderful Doctor, and person to me. She listens to what I advise her regarding my pain, and she treats it very well and prescribes treatment that has been spot on She has helped me almost be without pain. She sees me promptly and I am very glad to know her.

October 30th, 2012
Found some else whomcarescabout patients needs it was not all,in my head I did have issues .
I'm glad I left this person for someone who cares not in it for the money and doesn't blame or suspect for her personal family incidents taking it out on her paatients

December 8th, 2010
Longest time spent in a waiting room
I went to see Dr. Selma Wilson after seeing another pain doctor that flat refused to do anything for me, interventional or medicine wise. My PCP referred me to her for pain relief. What I got was the worst pain I've had in a year after sitting in her waiting room for 2 hours and the exam room for an hour. I was in tears by the time I got home and severely nauseated from the pain. All of this and all I got was a prescription for physical therapy. I guess I'm just supposed to suffer until the therapy starts to work, if it even does. I wish I would've went with my instincts after reading these reviews and found another doctor.

September 6th, 2010
She is a one of the caring doctors that I have met. She is genuine and tell you as it is.

April 28th, 2010
poor bedside nurse rude!!!!!!!!!
This was the worst experience ever once I waited over 2 hour later to find our dr was out . Also i was treated as if i was a drug addict. also getting meds from linda badddd . also appts were cancelled yet rescheduled as far as over 1 month out. a person could die of pain getting treated like a druggie .