Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
4642 N Loop 289
Ste 211
Lubbock, TX 79416
806-796-7246
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Found some else whomcarescabout patients needs it was not all,in my head I did have issues .  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I'm glad I left this person for someone who cares not in it for the money and doesn't blame or suspect for her personal family incidents taking it out on her paatients

|  Longest time spent in a waiting room  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Selma Wilson after seeing another pain doctor that flat refused to do anything for me, interventional or medicine wise. My PCP referred me to her for pain relief. What I got was the worst pain I've had in a year after sitting in her waiting room for 2 hours and the exam room for an hour. I was in tears by the time I got home and severely nauseated from the pain. All of this and all I got was a prescription for physical therapy. I guess I'm just supposed to suffer until the therapy starts to work, if it even does. I wish I would've went with my instincts after reading these reviews and found another doctor.

Sep 6th, 2010

She is a one of the caring doctors that I have met. She is genuine and tell you as it is.

|  poor bedside nurse rude!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by you know me on Apr 28th, 2010

This was the worst experience ever once I waited over 2 hour later to find our dr was out . Also i was treated as if i was a drug addict. also getting meds from linda badddd . also appts were cancelled yet rescheduled as far as over 1 month out. a person could die of pain getting treated like a druggie .

|  Dispicable woman  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2009

I sought the comfort of another woman. What a mistake. She informed us AFTER our $250 appointment that she does not prescribe pain relieving medicine until you submit to very expensive and invasive treatments. An over all nightmare experience. Hated her.

Jun 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I had been treated like I was a felon because I was in pain and on pain medication. I wasn't listened to and was treated very rudely. I won't go back.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 21st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Does'nt care about you: I had been seeing Dr. Wilson for at least a year for back pain with little help. She never listened to my complaints or would suggest any new treatment. The staff was rude and unprofessional and always kept you waiting. The staff e

Read Full Review at yahoo.com