3.0

Mr show details Mr
by Presley S. on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr Wilson has been nothing but a wonderful Doctor, and person to me. She listens to what I advise her regarding my pain, and she treats it very well and prescribes treatment that has been spot on She has helped me almost be without pain. She sees me promptly and I am very glad to know her.

Found some else whomcarescabout patients needs it was not all,in my head I did have issues . show details Found some else whomcarescabout patients needs it was not all,in my head I did have issues .
Oct 30th, 2012

I'm glad I left this person for someone who cares not in it for the money and doesn't blame or suspect for her personal family incidents taking it out on her paatients

Longest time spent in a waiting room show details Longest time spent in a waiting room
Dec 8th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Selma Wilson after seeing another pain doctor that flat refused to do anything for me, interventional or medicine wise. My PCP referred me to her for pain relief. What I got was the worst pain I've had in a year after sitting in her waiting room for 2 hours and the exam room for an hour. I was in tears by the time I got home and severely nauseated from the pain. All of this and all I got was a prescription for physical therapy. I guess I'm just supposed to suffer until the therapy starts to work, if it even does. I wish I would've went with my instincts after reading these reviews and found another doctor.

Sep 6th, 2010

She is a one of the caring doctors that I have met. She is genuine and tell you as it is.

poor bedside nurse rude!!!!!!!!! show details poor bedside nurse rude!!!!!!!!!
by you know me on Apr 28th, 2010

This was the worst experience ever once I waited over 2 hour later to find our dr was out . Also i was treated as if i was a drug addict. also getting meds from linda badddd . also appts were cancelled yet rescheduled as far as over 1 month out. a person could die of pain getting treated like a druggie .