A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selva Selva Ganesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selva Selva Ganesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selva Selva Ganesh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Selva Ganesh graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Selva Ganesh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selva Ratnum Selva Ganesh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Selva R. Selva Ganesh practice?
- Dr. Selva Selva Ganesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Selva Selva Ganesh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.