A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunchithapatham
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kunchithapatham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunchithapatham graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kunchithapatham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Loretto Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham practice?
- Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham has 1 office location.
Dr. Selva Kunchithapatham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Cardiologists.