A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Gopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Gopalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Gopalan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gopalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Selvaratnam Gopalan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Radha S. Gopalan practice?
- Dr. Radha Gopalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radha Gopalan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.