Learn more about Dr. Radha Gopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Gopalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Gopalan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gopalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Selvaratnam Gopalan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Radha S. Gopalan practice?
- Dr. Radha Gopalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radha Gopalan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.