A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnapunayagam graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Sinnapunayagam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam practice?
- Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.