A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinnapunayagam
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sinnapunayagam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnapunayagam graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Sinnapunayagam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam practice?
- Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam has 9 office locations.
Dr. Selvaratnam Sinnapunayagam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Queens Village, NY.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.