Dr. Selvin Sudhakar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017
SEXIST JERK
I have a family history of sudden cardiac death & pacemakers before the age of forty in 4 of my aunts. I have positive cardiolipin antibodies & a clotting disorder (antiphospholipid). I have autoimmune disease & connective tissue disorder which predispose me to autonomic, cardiac & vascular disease. Lately, my heart rate has been skyrocketing when I'm at rest (this is verified by FDA approved App on my iPhone & my internal medicine doctor), short of breath, lightheaded. Since I have MS, I'm already a fall risk. Dr. S redid the same tests I'd already had done, that were previously negative - no new tests. When I asked for further tests, especially electrophysiology referral, he rattled off the tests he'd normally order, but then told me that his "ethics" wouldn't allow that, as he feels my symptoms are all due to ANXIETY. He interacted with me for less than an hour. Sure, those can be symptoms of anxiety, but a cardiologist is supposed to conduct due diligence in ruling out all of the other things within his specialty of medicine that the symptoms might be - you know, the potentially life-threatening things,. I have no doubt that had I been a man sitting in that exam room, I'd have been treated with respect and due care; I would've been given a thorough investigation of my symptoms. This pathetic excuse for a caregiver wasted my time, my energy and my money!

January 11th, 2010
Professional and knowledgeable
Professional and knowledgeable.Very impressed.