A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwan Edward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Edward graduated from Al-Mustansiriya University College of Medicine.
Dr. Edward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwan Osama Edward MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Selwan O. Edward practice?
- Dr. Selwan Edward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Selwan Edward practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Troy, MI.
See Novi Internists.