A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Levine, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selwyn Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Selwyn E. Levine practice?
Dr. Selwyn Levine practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Englewood Internists, Englewood Pulmonologists, and Englewood Critical Care Practitioners.