Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Levine, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selwyn Levine, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwyn Eric Levine MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Selwyn E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Selwyn Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Selwyn Levine practices Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Englewood Pulmonologists.