A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Lloyd McPherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Lloyd McPherson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPherson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McPherson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McPherson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. McPherson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwyn Lloyd Ewart McPherson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Selwyn Lloyd E. McPherson practice?
- Dr. Selwyn Lloyd McPherson has 1 office location.
Dr. Selwyn Lloyd McPherson practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.