A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwyn P Oskowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Selwyn P. Oskowitz practice?
- Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boston Endocrinologists.