Dr. Selwyn Phillip Oskowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Selwyn P. Oskowitz practice?
Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brookline Endocrinologists.