A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Spray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Spray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spray graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Spray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwyn Martin Spray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Selwyn M. Spray practice?
- Dr. Selwyn Spray has 1 office location.
Dr. Selwyn Spray practices Family Medicine near Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Lupton Primary Care Doctors.