A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Spray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Spray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spray
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Spray graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Spray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Selwyn Martin Spray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Selwyn M. Spray practice?
- Dr. Selwyn Spray has 1 office location.
Dr. Selwyn Spray practices Family Medicine near Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Lupton Primary Care Doctors.