A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Selwyn Spray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Selwyn Spray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spray graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Spray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Selwyn M. Spray practice?
Dr. Selwyn Spray practices Family Medicine near Fort Lupton, CO.
See Fort Lupton Family Physicians.