Semira Bayati, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Semira Bayati, MD?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Very friendly staff.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

I had a breast aug and I had the most amazing experience with this doctor. She made me feel so comfortable and everyone in her office are so friendly. I am beyond happy with my results.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

I am very pleased with the results of my Breast Augmetation and liposuction of my tummy . I am confident , happy and loving my body. All thanks to Dr. Bayati , the Best surgeon in town. I would reccomend anyone needed surgery to see this Doctor.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I had a lower body lift and breast lift with no implants. My breast came out incredibly great. Because of my weight loss, my lower stomach area was incredibly thick so I will be going in for a revision as well as get my brachioplasty. I cannot wait. Dr Bayati is awesome!!!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I had my breast done with Dr. Bayati . She did an amazing job . The process from beginning to end was so easy . Her staff is so friendly and informative. Dr. Bayati is an amazing surgeon . I reccomend her 100 percent.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I have been coming here for years. Beautiful work... Excellent staff. Wonderful location.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Very friendly and helpful.

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Approximately 3 months post op and I could not be happier with the results!!! I had saline implants for ten years and one deflated. I originally got implants because one was way bigger than the other. Due to health and financial issues I could not get the surgery done right away. So for a year I walked around with a deflated implant and I was transferred back to my teenage self, uncomfortable in my own skin. Not being able to wear what I wanted because of the severe difference in breast size. When I found myself able to have surgery I was so glad I found Dr. Bayati. She was very professional and walked me through the process. Prior to seeing her I had consulted with 5 other doctors in LA and OC. Yes the others were nice and knowledgeable but no one treated me like Dr. Bayati and her staff did. The kindness and attention they gave me I knew I would find no place else. I went on vacation 7 weeks post op and for the first time I was able to wear a bathing suit again! A big THANK YOU to Dr. Bayati and her staff!

Grt8 service

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Perhaps more procedures in the future.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I was looking for a surgery that I was going to be comfortable with. preferably a women. I waited and it took some time and I found Dr. Bayati. I knew that I wanted my breast to be more fuller as when I was younger and lifted but was unsure what size that I wanted. When I made the appointment to see dr. Bayati I was nervous that I was going to get a serge on that was going to rush me and not really answer my questions. I loved the office staff everyone is so nice and caring they call you by name and it was nice to have an office with a family feeling. When I met with Dr Bayati she listened to what I wanted and had me sized to what she thought would look good...she knew exactly what I wanted...day of serger you I was nervous but it went so smoothly everyone talked me through everything that was going to happen...it is now six weeks after and my breast look AMAZING...everyone has been amazing...I have recommended friends to come to Dr Bayati. I purchased a bio cornium cream that Dr Bayati recommended and it has limited the scaring to where in areas you can not see a scare at all...Thank you Dr Bayati .

Highly recommend Dr. Bayati

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. Bayati is amazing. She is highly skilled, professional and a true expert in her field. For my procedures, she went above and beyond with personal care for my post surgery treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Bayati and her staff to anyone looking for plastic surgery procedures.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I was treated very well and love the staff.