Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Madison Riggs on Sep 21st, 2016

I had a lower body lift and breast lift with no implants. My breast came out incredibly great. Because of my weight loss, my lower stomach area was incredibly thick so I will be going in for a revision as well as get my brachioplasty. I cannot wait. Dr Bayati is awesome!!!

by Mel Goodwin on Aug 5th, 2016

I had my breast done with Dr. Bayati . She did an amazing job . The process from beginning to end was so easy . Her staff is so friendly and informative. Dr. Bayati is an amazing surgeon . I reccomend her 100 percent.

by Pamela Henson on Jul 12th, 2016

I have been coming here for years. Beautiful work... Excellent staff. Wonderful location.

by Lindsay Kennedy on Jul 10th, 2016

Very friendly and helpful.

by Vanessa Lawrence on Jun 17th, 2016

Approximately 3 months post op and I could not be happier with the results!!! I had saline implants for ten years and one deflated. I originally got implants because one was way bigger than the other. Due to health and financial issues I could not get the surgery done right away. So for a year I walked around with a deflated implant and I was transferred back to my teenage self, uncomfortable in my own skin. Not being able to wear what I wanted because of the severe difference in breast size. When I found myself able to have surgery I was so glad I found Dr. Bayati. She was very professional and walked me through the process. Prior to seeing her I had consulted with 5 other doctors in LA and OC. Yes the others were nice and knowledgeable but no one treated me like Dr. Bayati and her staff did. The kindness and attention they gave me I knew I would find no place else. I went on vacation 7 weeks post op and for the first time I was able to wear a bathing suit again! A big THANK YOU to Dr. Bayati and her staff!

Grt8 service show details Grt8 service
by Pat Hensley on May 27th, 2016

Perhaps more procedures in the future.

by Sheree Dougherty on Apr 20th, 2016

I was looking for a surgery that I was going to be comfortable with. preferably a women. I waited and it took some time and I found Dr. Bayati. I knew that I wanted my breast to be more fuller as when I was younger and lifted but was unsure what size that I wanted. When I made the appointment to see dr. Bayati I was nervous that I was going to get a serge on that was going to rush me and not really answer my questions. I loved the office staff everyone is so nice and caring they call you by name and it was nice to have an office with a family feeling. When I met with Dr Bayati she listened to what I wanted and had me sized to what she thought would look good...she knew exactly what I of serger you I was nervous but it went so smoothly everyone talked me through everything that was going to is now six weeks after and my breast look AMAZING...everyone has been amazing...I have recommended friends to come to Dr Bayati. I purchased a bio cornium cream that Dr Bayati recommended and it has limited the scaring to where in areas you can not see a scare at all...Thank you Dr Bayati .

Highly recommend Dr. Bayati show details Highly recommend Dr. Bayati
by Mel Hood on Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Bayati is amazing. She is highly skilled, professional and a true expert in her field. For my procedures, she went above and beyond with personal care for my post surgery treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Bayati and her staff to anyone looking for plastic surgery procedures.

by Madison Flowers on Apr 18th, 2016

I was treated very well and love the staff.

Apr 4th, 2016

Very positive experience. Doctor made me feel comfortable and eased worries.

Jan 13th, 2016

Loved her. She made me whole again, both physically and emotionally.

Dec 31st, 2015

Everyone in the office is friendly and professional. Dr. Bayati is understanding, caring, and gives an honest assessment of your needs. I have been very happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Bayati.

by New Look on Dec 12th, 2015

There is nothing bad I could say about Dr. Bayati or her staff, my experience had been amazing!!! I appreciate all the care and honesty. I am not always one to follow directions when in comes to care for myself but they all made sure to stay on top of me and letting me know the importance to get the best results!! I love love my tummy!

Oct 31st, 2015

Dr. Bayati and her staff were wonderful! They answered all my questions and were very caring and supportive. I had seen other plastic surgeons in the past and Dr. Bayati was first one I felt completely comfortable with. I am 2 weeks post-op and I am very happy with my results.

Oct 18th, 2015

I had to have my breast implants of forty years removed and dr. Bayati did an amazing job of removing them and giving me gorgeous new implants with a lift and they look great! She and her entire staff are wonderful as well.

by A consummate professional on Oct 17th, 2015

Dr. Bayati is an outstanding professional! I received the utmost in high quality care. I am extremely pleased with my results and would not hesitate to return to her in the future!

by Donna McCracken on Oct 17th, 2015

Dr Bayati is the best plastic surgeon I have experienced. I have been going to her for 11 years.

Oct 15th, 2015

I had Botox and fillers with Dr Bayati. This is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship . Her and her staff are wonderful, knowledgeable and professional. I will be seeing Dr Bayati for all my needs from the point forward.

Oct 7th, 2015

Came out better then I expected. Already recommended it to my daughter and a good friend. Had little or no pain and I am healing fast. Dr. Bayati is the best cosmetic surgeon, in my opinion. Love her!

Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr Bayati is a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon, maybe that does not convince you to see her but maybe I can. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with her and let me tell you, the results were so much more than I could hope for. She is truly an artist, a true master at her craft. My body is better than before and I want to thank Dr Bayati and her staff for all the encouragement and support they gave me. Surgery is a big deal , do your homework and make sure you are going to the best! In my opinion the best is Dr Bayati.

Sep 16th, 2015

Dr Bayati did my breast augmentation . I could not of asked for a better outcome. From your first contact with her staff to her consult, perfection. Please go see this surgeon , .

Sep 3rd, 2015

The entire staff was excellent and very supportive before, during and after my procedure. Dr. Bayati was very professional and very efficient. She had such a positive bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Bayati.

Aug 8th, 2015

Dr. Bayati and her staff have been amazing. They have taken a careful and convservative approach to treating my skin. Dr. Bayati was so attentive to the individual characteristics of my skin--and lifestyle. Both Dr. Bayati and her staff provide a warm, comfortable environment and I have felt so cared for in each and every appointment. The results have been amazing. Aubrey has done a wonderful job of individualizing a plan for my acne, and the IPL treatments have transformed my skin--evenly complected!

Aug 5th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Bayati's caring and professionalism. She is a very warm person who makes you feel comfortable. She explains everything in detail so there are no questions left unanswered.

Upper arm surgery show details Upper arm surgery
Aug 1st, 2015

Dr Bayati made me feel really comfortable about my procedure. I was very tentative but she put me at ease immediately. The staff is very friendly and helpful and are always available. Im loving the results so far!

Jul 27th, 2015

Dr Bayati and her staff are caring and professional people with huge hearts. Onec in the office you are greeted with warmth and care from your first visit through all of your procedures and after care.

Jul 25th, 2015

love the staff everyone is so nice and helpful wouldnt go anywhere else.

Jul 12th, 2015

great job! Dr Bayati is the best!

Jul 10th, 2015

She is a very positve and compassionate doctor.

May 2nd, 2015

Since this is my 2nd experience with Dr Bayati I have nothing but the greatest gratitude towards her and her staff. My results were amazing and I feel 10 years younger and my husband is a very happy man.

Apr 25th, 2015

What a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Bayati and her whole office staff!!! Would recommend her to any one and will be back.

Apr 1st, 2014

I had Breast reconstruction done following a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. There were to surgeries, one to place the ex panders and then the other to put in the permanent implants. Dr. Bayati and her entire team have been the greatest and have helped me through a process that I thought would never happen to me. They are greatest and I would not have wanted to go through this with any team. Thanks for all the love and support :).

Mar 28th, 2014

Very comforting.

Mar 22nd, 2014

Dr. Bayati is very nice and did an amazing job.

Dr. Bayati is great! show details Dr. Bayati is great!
Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Bayati made me feel so comfortable and at ease with my procedure! I would recomend her to all my friends and family! Loved her!

Dec 5th, 2013

She is sensitive, caring and wonderful..

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
Dec 3rd, 2013

She understood me and my desires! Gave me realistic expectations.

Sep 11th, 2013

I called her office made an appointment for myself and my mother got stock in the traffic, called her office asked them if is okay to be late about 15 minute receptionist put me on hold asked doctor and she said would be okay when we arrived there they told me doctor had appointment and left, when they saw me getting upset her office manager offer me if she can see us instead of doctor I thought it was very funny that she could help me even though she is not a doctor then I got more upset and I ask them to leave a message for doctor to call me which she never did. I send her a letter and her respond was that she chose her patients and I am not one of them. SHAME ON YOU DOCTOR BAYATI. YES I AM NOT FROM NEWPORT BEACH WITH TON OF MONEY TO MAKE YOU RICHER. YOUR LOST.

Doctor's Response

Our office staff cares for many patients on a daily basis. We require our staff to be thorough, considerate and accommodating. We strive to be sympathetic to our patients when there are extenuating circumstances that affect appointment times and we reasonably request mutual communication and consideration in return for our staff. On rare occasion, we will cancel an appointment or service when the respect and consideration we demonstrate is not reciprocated. In that rare circumstance, it's probably better for that patient to seek care with another doctor.

by TX Patient on Sep 3rd, 2013

The reason I am writing this review today is because I have read some negative reviews from other patients about Dr. Bayati which I believe they are fictitious. We are entitled to our own opinion but saying Dr. Bayati is a fraud that is so not true. I am a living proof of the wonderful result done by Dr. Bayati. Dr. Bayati had performed a tummy tuck on me approximately 12 years ago. I'm a petite, small frame female patient, at the time I was not considered overweight (5’ 117lbs). The reason I have it done was because after I had a baby I had hernia which had separated the muscle around my tummy, it created a big dent and very weird looking belly. I had gone to a cosmetic surgeon in TX and he did a horrific job that left a big scar around my belly button. After I did some research, I found Dr. Bayati, she had removed my ugly belly button and had given me a new one. Though, she had warned me that since I was not overweight, she will not be able to stretch my skin to create new belly button therefore I have to gain at least 10lbs before the surgery. On the surgery day, I gained only few pounds but Dr. Bayati did an imagine job that the result was OUTSTANDING. Nevertheless, few years later, due to mammogram, my breast implant was erupted (the implant was also done by TX doctor). I went back to Dr. Bayati to have my breast removed and again she did another outstanding job. Not only did she remove my implant, she also removed the scar around the nipple (keloid scar). By the way, Dr. Bayati knows how to treat keloid, just tell her in advance that your body forms keloid scar, she will make sure to minimize the issue. Today, I’m considering eyelift and maybe breast implant. I will definitely go back to Dr. Bayati.

Feb 19th, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor, very caring and makes you feel like you are the only patient she has . You dont have to wait very long after you arrive to see her. She is sweet and kind. She is a great surgeon I would recomend her highly. //S.W.

by Cynthia on Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Bayati is just Amazing! Excellent Service and Very Friendly staff.

Nov 3rd, 2012

Dr. Bayati is wonderful! The staff is excellent and very helpful. I enjoy my visits and am treated like a queen.

Absolutely the best!! show details Absolutely the best!!
Jan 25th, 2011

I cannot begin to say enough about Dr. Bayati. I interviewed several well known plastic surgeons before I met her...I absolutely knew she would be my plastic surgeon after I left her office. It was refreshing to be able to talk to a woman who knew exactly what I was talking about and was completely confident in her work. I had a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift, and lipo) and my results are phenomenal. She is an absolute perfectionist. I look better than I did before I had twins....and to be honest, better than I have in my life. I have always been self concious about my waist (actually lack thereof) and my large bust size for my frame. Now I am wearing a bikini at the beach and fitted clothing for the first time ever. The level of care by Dr. Bayati and her staff is amazing. I felt as if I was their only patient...that the world stopped when I called or emailed. (Even though I know this wasn't the case.) It felt so great to know that they cared, really cared about me. I could go on for whole experience with Dr. Bayati has been 5 stars!

Happy Facelift Patient show details Happy Facelift Patient
Aug 13th, 2010

I just turned 55 and was feeling every day of my age and it seemed as if it showed most in the wear & tear on my face. Dr. Bayati performed my facelift. I have to say I look amazing - just fresh and dewey, and youthful - I am so happy that I am re-juvenated and I don't look tight and pulled like so many facelifts I see - No one can figure out what i have had done - but everyone notices. I still look like me but a million times better . This was worth every cent . Kudos to the staff who were a conscientious , lovely , and supportive network of caregivers. All my love to Dr. Bayati

Stop lying about this great doctor! show details Stop lying about this great doctor!
Apr 29th, 2010

I am so tired of attacks from what I suspect are competitors of Dr. Bayati. My entire family has had work done by Dr. Bayati and over the last 11 years we continue to send friends her way and everyone is over the moon after she is done with them! She is one of those rare physicians who loves her patients and does exceptional work. She has corrected some horrible deformities from other surgeons. I have not doubt that she is a rare find and any of her patients are lucky to have her.

Overpriced and Results not as promised show details Overpriced and Results not as promised
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr bayati is a caring, likeable surgeon. I believe she is very sincere. However, she will tell you one thing at one appt and something different at the next. I would recommend her for breat procedures - but NOT bodylifts, tummy tuck or liposuction. She is not aggressive enough in skin tightning and fat removal - she did not remove enough of it. I am going to need to repeat procedures elsewhere to get what she left behind. Completly disapponted - I really wanted to like her work :(

Mar 14th, 2010

I believe that Dr. Bayati is one of the, if not THE best plastic surgeon in Orange County. She is a perfectionist, which is exactly what I want in my plastic surgeon. She also has a wonderful and caring bedside manner.

So Long Love Handles show details So Long Love Handles
Feb 25th, 2010

I am a late-40s male who always looked after his health but couldn't seem to shake the love-handles. Dr. Bayati performed lipo - and the results were great! I thought a 32 waste was all in the past -- boy was I wrong!

SHE IS A FRAUD! show details SHE IS A FRAUD!
Jan 27th, 2010

"doctor" bayati performed my breast enhancement and liposuction surgery. I was initially excited to have these procedures done but unfortunately the results were DISASTEROUS to say the least. She has left me with permanent scars on my breasts and they are uneven. The liposuction gave my abdomen ripples and lumps. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor. She will take your money and butcher your body.

Doctor's Response

This combination of surgery was done a few times in my practice. We polled the patients who had this combinaton and there was no one who substantiated these comments. This is either by a competitor or someone with a grudge!