A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Semira Dariushnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Semira Dariushnia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Semira Dariushnia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dariushnia graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Dariushnia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Semira Sara Dariushnia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Semira S. Dariushnia practice?
- Dr. Semira Dariushnia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Semira Dariushnia practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.