A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Semon Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Semon Bader, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Concord
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Semon R Bader MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Semon R. Bader practice?
- Dr. Semon Bader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Semon Bader practices Sports Medicine near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Concord Sports Medicine Doctors.