Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Semyon Kostko
Dr. Semyon Kostko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kostko is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Kostko has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Semyon Kostko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Semyon Kostko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Mohammed Wahid
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Rego Park, NY 0.04 mi7
Dr. Judith Del Valle
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rego Park, NY 0.04 mi26