A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sen Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sen Jou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Jou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sen Tair Jou MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sen T. Jou practice?
- Dr. Sen Jou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sen Jou practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.