Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sen Jou
Dr. Sen Jou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jou is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Arrowhead Community. He speaks English.
Dr. Sen Jou has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sen Jou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Nestor Varon
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Douglas Anderson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Paradise Valley, AZ 0.18 mi31
Dr. Sara Stimsonriahi
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Scottsdale, AZ 0.24 mi15