Dermatologist

Not impressed show details Not impressed
Mar 18th, 2013

I needed to see a dermatologist for a repeat infection (or that's what I thought). I called up and made an appointment and I basically told the Dr. what I though it was, she said OK, gave me a prescription and left. In and out in around 5 minutes. no biopsy of the growth, no detail inspection.

Jul 19th, 2012

I did not like this doctor neither I would recommend it. The office was completely empty, the staff was very unpleasant and dr Lee was very impersonal and was unable to provide solutions to any of my problems. Overall, a terrible experience.

Impressed show details Impressed
Oct 24th, 2010

I called on Thursday, I was given an appointment the following day. Great Service!!

Excellent Doctor, excellent staff show details Excellent Doctor, excellent staff
by Excellent experience, all doctors offices should be so great! on Aug 2nd, 2010

I called for an appointment today, I was asked "did I want to be seen today" Which was great!!. When I arrived I was greated with a smile, I filled out paperwork and within 5 minutes, I was seen. Dr. Lee is great, she took her time, she explained things. I would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone who wants to see a Dermatologist