A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajmakovic-Kacila graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Bajmakovic-Kacila has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila practice?
- Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Chicago, IL.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.