A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sencan Unal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sencan Unal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sencan Unal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Unal graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Unal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sencan Solay Unal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sencan S. Unal practice?
- Dr. Sencan Unal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sencan Unal practices Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Minneapolis, MN.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.