A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sendhil Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sendhil Subramanian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Subramanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sendhil Kumar Subramanian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sendhil K. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Sendhil Subramanian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sendhil Subramanian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.