A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Senen Uyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Senen Uyan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Senen Uyan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Uyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Senen Timoteo Uyan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Senen T. Uyan practice?
- Dr. Senen Uyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Senen Uyan practices Anesthesiology near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Cerritos Anesthesiologists.