A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Senora Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Senora Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Senora Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Senora Nelson practice?
- Dr. Senora Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Senora Nelson practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.