Dr. Senthilkumar Ramasamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Senthilkumar Ramasamy?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. Senthilkumar Ramasamy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017

Excellent Medical Care

Dr. Ramasamy is located in a beautiful facility in Rio Rancho. His staff was very professional and friendly. Office was clean and comfortable. Wait time to see the doctor was minimal, under 10 minutes. Very easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Ramasamy is amazing. He spent adequate time with me and addressed all my questions and concerns. He did a thorough exam and prescribed appropriate treatment for my sleep problem. Since seeing Dr Ramasamy and after taking his professional advice, I am sleeping better than I have in years, and have even begun to lose the extra lbs that contributed to my sleep problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Ramasamy to anyone having difficulty sleeping or weight problems.

November 14th, 2016

worst dr ever!

Dr. Ramasamy is very rude and unprofessional. I would never recommend him to anyone. I plan on letting everyone know how awful my experience was so they don't have to go through the same thing.

February 15th, 2016

Do NOT go to to this doctor

This guy is the most rude and arrogant person I've ever met. Do not go to him for a sleep study or anything else. There are other doctors that are much better.

November 17th, 2015

Horrible experience. Doctor seems to be trying to make the easy dollar. Tried to give me a CPAP machine without my Sleep Study. Also was called mutiple times after the fact I told them I was not available they seemed to push for me to come in when they are available not for me the patient. I would never recommend this doctor.

September 30th, 2015

Very rude and unprofessional, I would not recommend him to anyone. I wish I would have not ignored the reviews because they are on track

April 5th, 2015

Happy with our visit. We were greatly helped for our sleep problems.

March 25th, 2015

Poor Professional

Dr. R. would not me give alternatives to the the CPAP machine. This appears to be a racket he has going. Dr. Ramasamy forwarded incomplete records to another Dr., as he was visibly ticked off. I wanted to explore alternatives to the CPAP which was not working well for me. Dr. R. then cancelled my next appointment and released me from his service without notifying me. I left work and showed up for an appointment for nothing. What a sad excuse for a human! I believe veterinarians have more empathy for their patients than this dog!

March 6th, 2015

misogynistic physician now accepting patients

rude, curt, and abrasive.

November 23rd, 2014

Waste of my time

Dr was rude and gave me very contradicting information, then said we had a miss communication. Ramasamy was not helpful at all, huge waste of my time and money. He did not listen to what I had to say.

December 20th, 2013

A Life Saver

I was very ill when I went to see Dr. Ramasamy. I didn't have to wait to see him, and he spent close to an hour assessing my condition and doing a clinical exam. He was friendly and thorough in his questions. After our appointment, I was given an EEG at his office by a technician. The timing on my appointment and the EEG was crucial. My treatment began immediately and I had 4 follow up appointments and additional testing from other providers in the next 2 months. He was right on about my diagnosis and medication and his staff was helpful and compassionate. The only drawback to his practice is the length of time it takes to get in touch with the clinic and receive timely responses for medical records. This was very frustrating, especially because I needed information for other physicians. Having said all of this, there are few neurologists in our area and most of them require a month or more for an appointment. I no longer see him because of the distance from my home to get there, and I am unable to drive. He was the only neurologist who could see me on emergency basis despite my obvious need. I am very grateful for his help.

August 12th, 2013

This Dr. is never available. can not get any results. no one in the office to answer phone. something is very wrong with this practice. be very leery.

July 17th, 2013

This doctor is difficult to trust. He is difficult to understand, very smug, and quite condescending. I will NOT return to see him.