A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Senthilkumar Sadhasivam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Senthilkumar Sadhasivam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhasivam graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Sadhasivam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Senthilkumar Kumar Sadhasivam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Senthilkumar K. Sadhasivam practice?
- Dr. Senthilkumar Sadhasivam has 1 office location.
Dr. Senthilkumar Sadhasivam practices Anesthesiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Anesthesiologists.