A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Senya Vayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Senya Vayner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Senya Vayner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vayner graduated from Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vayner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Senya D. Vayner practice?
Dr. Senya Vayner practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.