A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seo Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seo Han is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Kyunghee University, Seoul.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Han accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seo K. Han practice?
- Dr. Seo Han practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Sleepy Hollow, NY.