A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seo Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seo Han is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Kyunghee University, Seoul.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seo Kee Han MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seo K. Han practice?
- Dr. Seo Han has 1 office location.
- Dr. Seo Han practices Internal Medicine near Sleepy Hollow, NY.