Dr. Seo Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seo Yang?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Seo Yang?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2014

needs infection control training

Had surgery at AV Surgery Center, and Dr. Yang was assigned as my anesthesiologist. He was not proficient in English, so it was very hard to understand him. I think when I'm paying for surgery, I should be able to communicate with the doctor. He started working on finding a vein in my hand, but did not wash his hands, nor did he put on gloves. I asked him to put on gloves, as did my husband, but he did not, and said infection is only one in 100,000. He cleaned the injection site, and I told him he was not going to put anything in my hand. He moved his hand in front of my face and told me to look away. At this point I pulled my hand away and asked the nurse to get my doctor. This doctor had no intention of stopping his actions until I physically pulled my hand away. I would not have given him, even, one star, but had to as it was a required field.

Type 2 Diabetes