A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seon Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seon Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Prince William Hosp
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seon H Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seon H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seon Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Emergency Physicians.