Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kim
Dr. David Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Mesquite, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Lake Pointe Medical Center and Dallas Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Raymond Capps
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Mesquite, TX 0.09 mi30
Dr. Augustine Attiah
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0.09 mi38
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mesquite, TX 0.09 mi39