A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seong Cheol Kim MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seong C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Seong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Seong Kim practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Infectious Disease Doctors.