A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Kim, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- State University of New York
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seong Il Kim MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Seong I. Kim practice?
- Dr. Seong Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seong Kim practices Medical Oncology near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Marion Oncologists.