Learn more about Dr. Seong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Kim, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- State University of New York
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seong I. Kim practice?
Dr. Seong Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Marion Internists, Marion Oncologists, and Marion Hematologists.