A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seong Ra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Ra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Ra, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ra graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seong Ra MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Seong Ra practice?
- Dr. Seong Ra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seong Ra practices Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.