Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seong Shim
Dr. Seong Shim, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with other offices in Willard, OH and Cleveland, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Shim is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center-Decatur, Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park and University Hospitals of Cleveland. He speaks English.
Dr. Seong Shim has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Seong Shim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Darnita Johnson-Laborde
Decatur, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Ishrat Khan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Decatur, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Hilaire Shongo-Hiango
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Decatur, GA 0 mi27