Learn more about Dr. Seong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seong Young Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Seong Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seong Lee practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.