A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seong Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seong Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seong Young Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Seong Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seong Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seong Lee practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.