Dr. Seong Lee MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 11th, 2011
Thank you Dr. S. Lee!
Dr. Lee Helped my situation in so many ways; after loosing my "eagle eye" vision in 6 months and being diagnosed w/ Macular Degeneration Doctors telling me, there is nothing we can do, I went to see Dr. Lee. On my first visit with, he was very thorough and mater of fact that he didnt think it was MG. After some of bacterial blood tests he found that it was Lyme's Disease. The most frustrating part of it all is the primary care doctors (two separate nurses and locations) demandingly said, there was noting wrong with my lab work. I went to pick up my labs to see for myself and there it was severe anemia, heart problems and positive for Lymes. I saw a doctor recently and he was astounded of his ability to find it through my eyes as quickly as he did, even saying, hat's off to Dr. Lee!Sad to think that in a situation like this, we just have to get lucky and find the right doctor but, he found this out in me because he cared to, because he asked questions and assumed nothing of previous diagnosis. I am forever grateful for him and caring the way he did. It's no wonder his reviews are so high! Thank you God bless Dr. Lee! (Female, Age 34)