Dr. Sepehr Egrari, FACS
Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Nov 26th, 2013

From first appointment I felt Dr. Egrari's concern for my overall health over and above all. That made me realize that what I wanted was possible in a safe and caring environment. He explained everything in detail that gave me complete confidence in his surgical skill and sense of esthetics. JMS

Nov 24th, 2013

I cannot say enough about how amazingly wonderful and completely comfortable Dr. Egrari and his staff have made this experience for me. I always felt at home during my multiple visits, they were extremely accomidating and thoughtful during a very difficult time in my personal life and always made me feel welcome and at ease. I am already looking forward to seeing them all again at my one year post-op!!! Thank you! Thank you for everything :) I now feel like I look like the woman I have always wanted to be. Sonja Rutkowski

Nov 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr Egrari was beyond my expectations. My results looks amazing and the staff was real friendly and very professional.

|  Amazing experience with outstanding results  |  show details
by Ann C. on Jul 23rd, 2013

The nurse I had just prior to the surgery was a bit short and pushy. Other than that, everyone else was amazing. So thoughtful, kind, helpful - all around very sweet people.

|  Dr. Egrari and his staff are extraordinary...  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

I recently had a mommy makeover with Dr. Egrari -- a breast lift with augmentation and a full tummy tuck. It has been 4 weeks post surgery and I am almost as good as new and feel better than even BEFORE I had my kids! The nurses and office staff are all so professional and lovely and I truly love going to my appointments. I am so grateful to have met Dr. Egrari and what he has done for me. Before I found him, I had gone on 3 other consultations in the area....but it was a no-brainer once I stepped foot into his beautiful, clean, warm, and state of the art facility. Dr. Egrari and his staff are a patient's dream...thank you so much.

|  I wish I had done it years ago!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Dr Egrari is very professional. He is kind and caring and I would never consider having work done by anyone else. And I did check out a couple of doctors previous to my procedure. His staff is also very considerate of the patient.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

I got gluteal implants and my results were excellent! I look great and had no complications!!! My self esteem sky rocketed!!!

|  Very thorough Care- Excellent experience  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

There are many qualified and talented surgeons in the Bellevue and Seattle area.Dr. Egrari and his staff are exceptional.I felt completely informed and cared for, every step of the way. All of my questions were answered(and there were many) about the procedure, before and after care. I felt completely safe, and had an excellent and rapid recovery. Highly recommended!I will be having my 2nd procedure with Dr. Egrari in 7 months.

|  Great results, wonderful compassionate doctor and staff  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

I had a lower body lift which is a very intense procedure. This was for reconstruction after major weight loss. Dr. Egrari was so wonderful and his staff was so caring, thorough, and compassionate. It's been 5 years since my surgery and I was just referring someone to him yesterday which is what compelled me to write this review. I was blessed to have found him.

|  good office staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 28th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

really competent surgeon anddd it doesn`t hurt that he has a great buncha people working for him as well. Concerned, efficient, skilled..ya...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com