A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepehr Katiraie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katiraie graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Katiraie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepehr M Katiraie MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sepehr M. Katiraie practice?
- Dr. Sepehr Katiraie has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepehr Katiraie practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.