A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepehr Katiraie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katiraie graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Katiraie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katiraie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sepehr M. Katiraie practice?
Dr. Sepehr Katiraie practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park General Practitioners.