A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepehr Nowfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepehr Nowfar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowfar graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowfar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepehr Nowfar MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sepehr Nowfar practice?
- Dr. Sepehr Nowfar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepehr Nowfar practices Urology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Urologists.